I haven't been able to manage life and a blog (or 3) at the same time. Yep, I suck.
In my defence though, life around here as been even more hectic than normal in the last few weeks. Let's see...
- I got the flu. Seriously thought I would die.
- Then Alek got the flu the next day. Not good.
- All of this happened while I was supposed to be getting reports finished for the end of the school year.
- Speaking if the end of the year, I needed to finish up all kinds of stuff with my students. It just crept up on me this year. Must have been the crappy weather; it made me forget that it's now summer.
- Oh yeah, and I lost my camera which has really bummed me out. There have been so many good photo opportunities that I wanted to post but was too depressed by the once-again-disappearance-of-my-camera to do so. maybe this would be a good time to do a shout out to Canon. "Hey Canon, I lurve your cameras and would do an amazing review in exchange for a new camera! Come on, please???? You don't want a mommy and blogger to be without a Canon camera do you??? Please help a sad, sad mommy out. I know you want to..."
- We are in the midst of potty training 2 boys. 2 boys and 1 bathroom. Enough said.
- And the rain. The rain has been downright depressing. Living in Saskatchewan we get enough dark, dreary hours during the winter thank you very much. I did not need grey days all spring as well! Let's just say that I have not been in a tolerant mood the last few weeks. Ok, I'll say it; bitch on wheels.
- Oh, and then the Mr got the flu. Thankfully the little ones didn't get it. I'm not sure how, but I'm grateful. Nothing is worse then everyone having the flu at the same time. With 1 bathroom. That is family bonding time that I never need to experience again. Ever.
- I did manage to go paint balling with the students. I got shot in the head. Twice. The kids thought it was hilarious. I think that I need to buy a paintball gun, or 6. I forgot how much fun it was, aside from the shot twice in the head thing.
Summer session starts soon and I'm hoping for a smooth summer. With most of it spent floating in the pool. If the rain ever stops that is. Maybe I should just build a raft to float along on...