Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gah!

I have so many projects to brag about on here, but am once again down a camera. And it's pretty darn hard to brag myself up without the photographic evidence you know.

For once I haven't lost my camera, but my battery charger. I haven't been able to find it since we moved in August. Yikes.  To be fair though, it wasn't until the end of November that I managed to accomplish anything even remotely blog worthy in the house. Heck, there are still some rooms full of boxes. Sad, sad, sad.

Even sadder is the fact that I'm too darn cheap to run out and buy a new charger. History has taught me that the missing one will reappear the day after I drop big bucks on a new one.

I take being camera challenged to a whole new level. Seriously.  This is likely my fifth post full of missing camera woes - and I'm too embarrassed to post every time.

No comments: