Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lunch Prep

As many of you know we have been trying out a meal planning service called Make 5 Dinners in ONE Hour. I will admit that I have fallen off the meal prep wagon in the last couple of weeks. We have all been sick, our weekends haven't gone as planned, blah, blah, blah. But... I still believe in the plan and am reminded daily at supper time just how nice it was to have my meals waiting in the fridge for me. I've passed the word on about the plan and have a few other people loving it too.

Lunches are still a bone of contention though. I was just thinking the other day about how much I hate packing lunches and I only have 1 to pack. In a couple of years I will have to pack 3 lunches! Yikes!!! I know that there has to be a better easier way than how I do it right now, but I have seriously lacked the ambition to try and figure it out. Then today, TA-DA! I was checking out Michelle's blog, Make 5 Dinners in ONE Hour, and she had a couple of posts dedicated to lunch making. Thank you, thank you, thank you! She has some awesome ideas posted that will hopefully encourage me to do something similar.

Now, if only there was a trick for making your child actually eat his lunch and not stash it in his locker instead...

No comments: