Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Look Inside My Head

Just the other night I finally realized that I spend an awful lot of time fantasizing about one particular thing. The fantasy never changes, and it can occupy me for hours. Before you get too excited, it's not that kind of fantasy. I fantasize about moving way up north and stockpiling groceries. I've done it now, I've just admitted how crazy I am.

I like to think about what I would take; what we couldn't live without; how much we would take; and about dropping a ridiculous amount of money on groceries and how long I would be able to make them last; and how organized my pantry would have to be. Can you say, OCD??? I seriously think about this all the time.

It just occurred to me that I've been thinking about this for much longer than a few years. I think it goes all the way back to the movie, Mountain Family Robinson. I loved that show, and even then I was interested in what they took for food staples.

I have more issues than I first thought.

No comments: