Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Heloise Helps Us Out


Oh, sweet sweet Heloise, why did I not find you years and years ago??? Some of your wonderful suggestions would have saved this housewife many vexing moments over the years. I'm sure that your hint below would have saved me much time and frustration! If only I had known that cleaning needn't be as complicated as I had been making it...


Pearl Number Four

I wouldn't tell you this if I thought it wasn't worth every little bit of energy you will save... It is not necessary to sweep under your beds every day. Who is going to look under your beds? Save your energy... never waste it. Cleaning under beds once a week is considered good housekeeping nowadays. Especially since most people have carpets. And if you don't, so what?
~Heloise


So what indeed. 

No comments: