Sunday, March 15, 2009

Barb is Still in the Building... somewhere

I haven't been around much in the last little while. There is simply not enough time in the day sometimes. Life around here sure has a way of keeping us hopping. Last week Alek had his first stripe test in Tae Kwon Do; which he passed. Yay Alek!!! Our evenings were almost non-existent because he had lessons 3 times during the week. But it's helped him so much that we don't mind the time that it takes.

Yesterday was our major fundraiser at work. Time is always scarce as the event draws near. But it's now over and everything seemed to run smoothly. Although, I must admit that it felt like I didn't really pull my weight this year. But, after putting myself into labour a month early over it last year; I'm afraid that I don't really care. So... HA!

Plus, my brother is back for another 2 months. Our house is small with 3 adults in it that's for sure. One person to cook for; one more person to clean up after; one more person to drive me crazy. Awesome.

I always seem to have so much to do! I'm thinking that I'm going to have to take this Thursday as a personal day just to get caught up and bake a cake for Lukas' first birthday. Hmm, a 4 day weekend sure gives me something to look forward to this week. It even put a smile on my face!

No comments: