Monday, March 2, 2009

New Project

This is going to be my newest sewing project. AFTER I finish about 3 dozen slippers LOL! Carmen and I are gearing up for the baby Crawl sale as well as a couple others so I have to get the slippers done or we will be lacking size 1's and 2's.
Anywho... I've been looking everywhere for some good cloth training pants with no luck. The only ones I've been able to find are huge and baggy. This time around I really want to try and avoid the pull-up route as much as possible. Maybe if Mikah can actually feel when he gets wet the process might be sped up some. Since I can't find any I'll just have to make my own. So, I just bought this pattern

and I'll adapt them into training pants by lining them in terry and maybe putting in a layer of PUL. I think they are going to be really cute and I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

Corra said...

Found a website you might like: http://youcanmakethis.com/index.htm

Anonymous said...

Thanks Corra! I downloaded the chef hat pattern, I've always wanted to make them for the kids.