Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fighting the Call of the Carbs

It's almost 10:00 and the carbs are calling my name. They are SO LOUD! I've been doing a good job of avoiding the olive bread and olive oil/balsamic vinegar that my body is sure that it needs. It really wants it BAD, so I've been avoiding the kitchen and surfing instead.

Then I found this. The Pioneer Woman is amazing, but I think that she has just doomed me. Twice. I'm pretty sure that the olive bread is going to win, and I just know that supper tomorrow night is going to center around these Crash Hot Potatoes. How have I never thought of this???

Can anyone look at this picture and not want this; desperately want this???




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm - I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know what Chris would do either - as you are a main source of inspiration for the meals I cook. Wouldn't this dish be fabulous with that roasted ceasar salad we make - and steak?? mmm. I have some friends coming over for supper on Wed. This is what I'm making. Did I say mmmmm???

Love ya!
Your sis