Monday, March 28, 2011

Pinterest

I have a new love in my life. A much needed inspirational love. Have you checked out Pinterest yet? I signed up about a month ago and have been loving every second! If you are like me, and your favorites list goes on and on and on, Pinterest may be just what you were looking for.

Basically, Pinterest allows you to quickly and effortlessly add a visual bookmark onto a virtual bulletin board so that you can quickly find just the thing that you were looking for. I was able to create pinboards for the categories that are my go-to inspiration....

food

craft inspiration

 
home decorating ideas


diy projects


objects I would love to have 

printables

and with the ease of snapping my fingers, quickly link visual images from the internet onto the correct inspiration board using the Pinterest tool on my toolbar.

Genius I say!

Now I just have to go back through my favorites and either change them to Pinterest and/or delete them. Why would I want to guess about what is listed in my favorites when I could simply see that things that I have found???

1 comment:

Jolee said...

I think Heather should get Pinterest and put that moustache one on there :P

And when are you making those frosty margaritas, because that is when I will be coming over. :)