Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend To-Do List

I love to-do lists. Honestly don't know how I would have mede it through life without them. In the past few months though I think I've been so busy teaching my clients how to make them that I have fallen off the wagon myself. No wonder I never feel like I'm getting anything accomplished. I also tell them to share their to-do list, or post it somewhere visible around the house or office because this helps incerease acccountability. So, with that in mind, here is my weekend to-do list.
I have to get these things done because they have been on my 'mental list' for weeks now and have yet to be accomplished (except for the laundry, that is a never ending job)

1 comment:

d e l i g h t said...

You and I are next to each other at Follow Me Wednesday! Glad to find you. A new follower. I invite you to visit my blog.