Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Going Ons

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Alek went camping with the g-parents and I took the other two to the cabin for a couple of days. Well, two days turned into 10 days and Lev had to come and drag us all home. It was nice being away; even if the weather was mostly crap. I guess we have to go again now and hope to meet up with nicer temps at some point.

Highlights of the trip;
  • both babies slept for about 11 hours straight each night;
  • Mikah discovered a love of boats;
  • Mikah also discovered a dislike for the taste of sand;
  • Alek grew enough to take his mom on a paddleboat ride (where he paddled);
  • Speedy the snail;
  • thunderstorms;
  • healthy competitions with the brother (I win, I win LOL);
  • fishing for the sake of peace and quiet in a boat.
Today I was busy sewing new baby slings. I found some lovely sage green knit and even had enough to make one for myself. Yay! Hopefully I'll post some pics soon. I'm trying to work up the courage to do an instructional video; it seems simpler in the long run.

No comments: