Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Well, today is Good Friday and I for one am really looking forward to Easter vacation. I have 10 days off of work and we're heading up to my parent's farm today for the weekend, or until we overstay our welcome LOL! 

Alek has been counting down the days all week. He just loves getting out there and having the run of the place. There are kittens to cuddle, dogs to chase, a trampoline to jump on, Grandma to bake with, ATV's to ride, bikes, and more! This weekend he has plans with his uncle to rip apart their go-cart and put the engine in the old model- T  that we terrorized the country with when we were kids. It's so nice that the car is still there and our kids will get to enjoy it as much as we did. 

I'm looking forward to it too. It's funny how fast my farm girl comes back out as soon as I get home. 

I hope that everyone else has a great Easter too! I'll post pictures when I get back.

No comments: