Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Space to Call My Own

Finally! After years of complaining, I am finally getting an area of the house that I can make mine. Lev has had a corner of the basement for all of his computer stuff since we moved into this house. But he has been busy lately ridding himself of computer clutter, and after he downsized to the new Mac mini he just doesn't need as much space anymore. Literally, his loss is my gain LOL!

Unfortunately the space needs some heavy work before I con move myself and all my supplies in. It has slowly been taken over as a storage space as well and it needs to be cleared out and cleaned up. But still; YAY!!!

Now I just have to decide what I want to do with the space and how I want my work space set up. I'm going to need a long work table with lots of storage space for all of my do-dads; material, sewing machine, serger, paper, paints, ribbons, thread, plans, and patterns. And of course it will have to be fun, funky and inspirational. Not a tall order at all (she says sarcastically).

Anyway, I'm thrilled, and I just had to share.

No comments: