Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome Back!

To school that is! Can you tell that I'm getting excited LOL! I'm both excited and apprehensive about Alek moving into grade 3.

He finally had a positive year last year and had such an AMAZING teacher, that I'm scared for what this year will bring. Alek has grown a lot over the last year, and his social skills are improving all the time, but... he can still be a challenge. His first few years of school were so horrible that I don't think any of us can handle any more experiences like that. Please, cross your fingers (and your toes, and your eyes, and you legs, and your arms and your feet) that he gets a teacher who "gets him" again this year. He's such a bright, funny loving kid and it's soooo hard for his mommma to see him labeled incorrectly.

I'm also looking forward to the kids coming back and getting into the swing of school here again. I can't wait to see them all again and hear how their summers were. Well, maybe after a few well deserved days off for me first LOL!

No comments: