Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Bees

We had a busy weekend. Of course, everything seems much more hectic when everyone is sick. On the positive side, Alek just has the ever lingering cough and now Lev is sick too but the rest of us are feeling quite a bit better. I'm hoping that we don't see another cold around here anytime soon!

Lev finally finished up a big project that he's been working on which is great news for all of us but especially him. It will be nice to have time again.

I spent the day with Carmen hard at work sewing baby slings. She's convinced me that we should add them to our offerings under our This Little Piggy banner. I think we had a productive afternoon. Everything seems to go smoother and faster when we are both working on one of our projects. Now if we could find some craft fairs...

Tomorrow's Monday and I return to work. Last week hardly counted for the actual time that I was there. hopefully this week will go much better. I have some interesting students and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better.

Tonight we had Enchiladas for supper. As Mikah says; "MMMMMM."

No comments: