Saturday, September 6, 2008

Slipper Mania

It's been awhile since I last posted but sometimes this mother is simply too exhausted. Lev's been working hard the last couple of weeks which left me at home with the kids full time. Let me just say that I don't know how single mothers do it. These kids can drive me bonkers sometimes. I love them, but they are crazy.

Anywho, today my partner in crime, Carmen, and I took our slippers to a local baby sale and we had a very successful day. It was so nice to see the great reaction that the slippers got from customers and future customers. I think it re-energized us business wise and we can't wait to go material shopping again. Well, I can't anyway! Then we can gear up for another couple crazy weekends of cutting and sewing in anticipation of some future craft shows for this Christmas.

On another note, I go back to work on Monday. Yikes! And as usual I'm not nearly as organized around here as I wanted to be before that happened. What else is new.

No comments: