Monday, February 23, 2009

Baked Veggie Chili-Lime Quesadillas

The other night for supper I made Baked Veggie Chili-Lime Quesadillas. They were sooo good that I'm glad I made lots (I ate them for 2 days LOL).

If anyone wants to try it out here's what I did...

  • saute about 2 cups of mushrooms and 2 red peppers in about 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of Epicure's Chili-Lime Sansel
  • preheat oven to 435 degrees
  • rinse and drain 1 can of black beans
  • lay out 4 tortillas on 2 baking sheets
  • top tortillas with mixture, black beans and cheddar cheese
  • top with another tortilla and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes

I ended up with enough filling to make 6 large quesadillas, but leftovers are always appreciated around here. This was also my first time baking them and it worked out great! It was nice to have them all ready at once so that we could all eat at the same time. Oh, and if I would have had some cilantro to add... yum!

1 comment:

Corra said...

Oooh...I am going to have to try this!!