Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grrr

Here's my day BEFORE 9:00 this morning. In order.
  • I slept in
  • Mikah painted the bathroom with bubble-bath and then did his hair with it. Alek watched him while he did this. Mikah has beautiful crunchy hair today.
  • While I was drying my hair Mikah found an orange sharpie in his brothers room and colored himself with it.
  • Lukas decided to poop AFTER he was dressed in his snowsuit.
  • While I was changing Lukas, Mikah found a package of nerds in my jacket and gobbled them as fast as his hands could shovel and his mouth could chew.
  • The van wouldn't start. the side door didn't shut all the way last night so the battery was dead. Awesome.
  • Mikah got ahold of the sharpie again and colored on his clothes. Alek was "watching" him while he got dressed.
  • My neighbor gave me a boost.
  • Alek found the scholastic order that had to be in today. That was quickly filled out.
  • While I was writing a cheque Lukas fell down the stairs because one of the boys forgot to close the gate. no one will fess up. Thank god it was only 6 stairs!

All of this was on top of everything else that I have to do in order to get us all out the door in the morning. And, I was too tired last night to care about making bottles, so I had to do that this morning too.

No comments: