Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dry Fried Cabbage


OMG I must try this! It looks so good. I love cabbage, and am always looking for ways to enjoy it that doesn't involve the arduous process of making cabbage rolls, or eating it an a cabbage salad. Plus, I love anything that is carmelized. I'm so happy that I stumbled across the Sustainable Suppers Website! One more awesome website to check on a constant basis.
Dry Fried Cabbage
~Sustainable Suppers~
Enter olive oil, an application of dry heat, and a beautiful little thing called caramelization. The recipe couldn’t be more simple: preheat your oven to 375-400 F. Shred your cabbage. (I shredded a green one that came in our farm share a few weeks ago.) Spread the cabbage on a baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Salt it. Oil it. Roast it. BrownitEatitLoveitLoveit.


No comments: