Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that all the mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I sure did! Lev, Lukas and I went out for breakfast with Lev's grandma, his aunt and his cousin. It was so nice catching up with them. Then we came back home and Lev did most of the cleaning around the house. Which was so nice! I wiped out yesterday and scraped the skin off one knee and totally buggered the other ankle. So I'm hopping along and he's been taking excellent care of me.

His mom and step-dad had taken Alek and Mikah for the weekend and they brought them back this afternoon in time for a few drinks in the backyard and a chicken and ribs BBQ. I outdid myself! Alek came home with a beautiful Mother's Day cake that he and his grandma baked for dessert.

Plus, they brought the boys home tired, so everyone went to bed early and easily. Ahh, happy Mother's Day to me!

No comments: