Friday, December 12, 2008

Barb the Grouch

I'm grouchy. And wishing that I had a garbage can of my very own that I could just crawl into and shut the lid. And every now and then, when I wanted to be social, I would just pop my head out and share some acerbic remark and then disappear again.

I need to find balance in life. I enjoy my kids; I enjoy my husband; I enjoy my work, and I wish that I could enjoy my house. It's feeling like there's just too much lately. Too much of everything negative and not enough of the positive. There is just so much work to do all the time (no thanks to a certain 2 year old in the house I'm sure) and not enough time to enjoy life. I guess I'm feeling like I'm treading water and not pulling ahead of the pack. My pack that is. I hate this feeling.

Hm, I wonder if Wii has developed a game for this yet? The balance board might be worth it then...

No comments: