Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

I hope that if you travelled you made it there safely and without any hassles. We came out to my parents farm for the holidays. Having only the one stop has been nice this year. Less presents/clothes/diapers/etc to pack. We enjoy trying to see everyone during the holidays but less stress has been nice a nice change.

We've been having a great time so far and will hopefully get out to do some ski-doing later today. Too bad my sister isn't here to take part in the snow acrobatics that we have every year! I'll try to take some pictures for her to make her feel better though. But to be honest, she most likely isn't feeling too sad as she lays about on the beaches in Mexico.

We have a new tradition in our family. One lucky person gets to be dubbed The Christmas Ass. I got the honors for the first year. Yay me! I think The Christmas Ass gets to behave and say anything they want and they always have an out. I mean, an ass can't help being an ass can it??? We're a strange family to say the least but we have our share of fun.

I hope that everyone else out there has had a wonderful Christmas!

I'm off to try and upload some photo's...

No comments: