Monday, March 29, 2010

Cupcakes Help Save the Day

A couple of weeks ago, on my blogging hiatus, Alek's school had a fun night to help and raise money for the new playground. When I heard there was going to be a bake sale table... my imagination went into overload! It's nice to have a creative project with a deadline; this ensures that I will actually make the time for some fun in the kitchen. I ended up making 7 doz cupcakes and 12 bags of carmel corn. The popcorn was a last minute addition, mostly beacuse I had the ingredients on hand and time to kill between batches of cupcakes. I'm pretty happy with the way that the cupcakes turned out, and they were a huge hit, even at $2 a cupcake.





Bubblicious












 
Triple
Chocolate
Death












Orange You Glad
      It's Spring










Up & Away











Mint Explosion










Under the
 Rainbow






Original
   Oreo







Caramel
  Corn

No comments: